Federal Grid Company has built a reputation of a socially responsible and customer-oriented company, which aims to improve its effectiveness and make a tangible contribution in the social and economic development of Russia. Its successful operations during the year gained recognition, and the Company received the following prizes and awards.
1. Federal Grid Company’s project won the nomination “Social Lift” at the Second Russian Competition of the Best Employer Practices in the Development of HR Capital “Creating the Future” which was organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and International Association of Corporate Education (IACE) during the 2015 Moscow International Salon of Education.
2. The Company’s delegation took part in festivities dedicated to the Day of State Flag of the Russian Federation at the International Business Forum “Trade and Industrial Capacity of Russian Regions” and International Environmental Forum “Live Planet” held on 21–23 August in Sochi. At the forum “Trade and Industrial Capacity of Russian Regions” the Company received Global Business Brand, an international prize fortangible improvements of the quality of its goods / services, development of sophisticated innovative technologies, implementation of effective methods of management, rational use of resources, environmental protection, and for contributing to the environmental safety.
3. Federal Grid Company received awards for increasing its attractiveness, promotion of information transparency and implementation of the best disclosure standards. The awards were given during the Fourteenth International Investment Forum Sochi-2015.
4. Federal Grid Company was awarded for the development of HR capacity and raising the level of employee professionalism. The Company was second in the nomination “2015 Corporate University” when the prize “Crystal Pyramid” was awarded at the Sixteenth Summit of HR Directors of Russia and CIS.
5. The Company’s specialists received diplomas «Best in Profession” in the professional skills competition dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War.
6. Federal Grid Company won the nominations «The Best Annual Report” among companies with capitalisation of RUB30-200 billion and “The Best Annual Report in the Electric Power Sector.” The Eighteenth Annual Competition of Annual Reports was organised by MICEX and RCB Media Group.
7. The Company’s project of transformer heat extraction and subsequent use for heating the substation buildings and installations was recognised as the best among the completed energy saving projects at the 2015 ENES Forum.
8. Federal Grid Company was acknowledged for its contribution to the development of environmental protection in Russia. The outcomes of its environmental protection, environmental safety and environmental management action plan were presented at the Eleventh Russian competition “2015 Leader of Environmental Protection in Russia.”
9. Federal Grid Company received an award for successful Treasury management and improvement of the Treasury function in 2015. The Company’s employee won the prize “Treasurer of the Year,” which confirms high performance of the finance department.
10. Employees of Federal Grid Company’s branches received thank-you letters from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation for successful completion of the 2014–2015 autumn/winter season.
11. Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES Western Siberia – won the nomination “The Best Idea for a TV Story about the Energy Engineers” at ENES 2015 – the Second Russian Competition of implemented projects in energy saving, energy efficiency and development of the energy industry.
12. Employees of Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES South – received honorary certificates from the Governor and Ministry of Energy, Industry and Communications of Stavropol Krai for their major contribution to the development of the electric grid complex in the Caucasian Mineral Water and Stavropol Krai.
13. Employees of Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES South – received honorary certificates from the Ministry of Industry and Energy of Krasnodar Krai for reliable power supply to sports facilities in Sochi during Formula 1 race.
14. Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES Western Siberia – won the nomination “The Best Occupational Safety Service” during the city-wide occupational safety month “Labour Safety in Surgut – 2015.”
15. Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES Western Siberia – received a certificate “Guardian of Yugra Cedar Forests” from the Khanty-Mansiisk Autonomous District Department of Natural Resources and Non-Commodity Sector. The certificate was received for actions aimed at preserving and expanding the cedar forests.
16. Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES Western Siberia – received a thank-you letter from “BlagoDaryu,” the Regional Charitable Foundation for Assistance to Children with Central Nervous System Diseases, for participation in the action “A Million in Petty Cash. I Want to Walk!”
17. Federal Grid Company’s branch – MES Ural – received a thank-you letter from Yekaterinburg Centre for Education for participation in the fair “Vacancies for People with Limited Abilities” during a ten-day campaign dedicated to the International Day of People with Disability.